Building meets 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design and the NYC Building Code (the most stringent provision prevails)
Accessibility in Hotel:
- Public entrance, reception desk as well as the corridor leading to the elevator are wheelchair accessible.
- Routes to the “Common Areas” (art gallery, fitness center, business center) are accessible by wheelchair.
- All Common Area restrooms and common areas are wheelchair accessible.
- All Common Area restrooms contain grab bars near toilet and roll-in sinks.
- Elevator is wheelchair accessible with ample room.
- All doorways provide 32” of clear width.
Our Wheelchair Accessible Room Features:
- Ample room for wheelchair (3′ radius as dictated by building code).
- Doorways provide 32” of clear width.
- Grab bars in bathtub.
- Bathtub contains a large ledge that serves as a transfer tub seat.
- Grab bars fo toilet.
- Low peephole on guest room door.
- Persons who use wheelchairs can use and reach beds, lamp and light fixtures and other room features without moving furniture.
- Outlets are imediately next to the bed on both sides.
- Televisions with closed captioning.